Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DCWV December Daily Album Part 2

Hello, DCWV friends! I am back to share PART 2 of December Daily Album! I am excited to be working on this in advance in hopes that I will actually finish it this year! If you happened to miss my first post, you can find it HERE! I am using the new DCWV DIY Project Stack - Favor Boxes to create my entire December Daily Album.
 
Today, I am showing how I am embellishing the pages. I started with the opening page. I cannot decide if I want it to be a title page or a photo. So I add one of the simple punch-out banners included in the Project Stack
 
 
I decided to have two pages per day. One for the Instagram photo and the other to add any journaling. I did find it hard to do the embellishments before hand. I feel like I will add more once I have the chosen picture for the day.
 
 
 

 
The Project Stack includes a variety of punch-out embellishments that I plan to use throughout the album. Some of the embellishments are the numbered ornaments. The stack includes the number 1-25 and a few blank ones.  I decided to use a variety of stickers to and the dates to the blank ones.
 
 
I have some of them already punched out and ready to go.
 
 
 
I love the character the tabs give the album when it is closed!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!
 
 
 

1 comment: