Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes - Pretty Cute Stamps

Who else is ready for colder weather? I know I am ready for a break from the 90 degree weather!

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp friends! It is Jessi, here. I am excited to be working with the new

When I saw this bear, I thought it would make a cute shaped card with a snowy scene.


This was a very simple card to create. The first step was to create the circle card. After I chose the patterns, I used a fun border dies to create the snow drifts. The bear is stamped on white cardstock and colored in. The fun sentiment is stamped in blue ink at the bottom of the card.

Have you seen the new October stamps? If not, check out the Pretty Cute Stamps website to see the adorable new stamp sets.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies used:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Warm Winter Wishes Stamps



1 comment: