Monday, October 5, 2015

Guest Designer - Top Dog Dies - Fall Pocket Page Die Set

I am excited to share my last guest designer project for Top Dog Dies. If you happened to miss their latest release, please stop by their store to see the fabulous designs.

I created a fall wreath using the Fall Pocket Page Die set.

 

 I paired the pocket page die with some yummy fall printed papers, with foil accents. To highlight the title, I added a group of leaves to two sides. The leaves dies are used on matching fall printed papers.  The simple squirrel is add to the title.  I felt that the squirrel needed something extra, so I added a small acorn to its hands. A satin ribbon is added so you can hang the wreath.
 

Before I started this project, I cut out a number of leaves from a mixture of papers. I ended up having extras after I was done with the wreath. I used the extras to make the simple fall card below. A sentiment it added to a strip of paper. To highlight the sentiment, I added a few acorn diecuts.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! And thank you Top Dog Dies for the opportunity to guest design for your awesome company! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wreath! What a great decor piece and the card is just so pretty, love those patterns!

    ReplyDelete