Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pink & Main Warm Holidays

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Today is the 10th, which means it is RELEASE DAY in the Pink & Main store! Hop on over to see the new stamp sets! They are pretty awesome!

Today, I am working with the new Warm Holiday stamp set and coordinating dies.


I really wanted to highlight the palm tree. To do so, I created the oval scene and placed on a solid white card. I had a piece of the patterned paper that had waves on one side and a light blue on the other side. I cut the oval in half and flipped over one side to create the water/sky. The palm tree is stamped on cardstock and colored in. Once I finished with the coloring, I lined up the die and cut the image out. The top of the oval was a little empty, so I decided to add the sun. The fun sentiment is stamped onto a banner diecut and added with a foam dot.

Did you hear that Pink & Main now has a challenge blog? We just started our second Our current challenge and it is all about 'Birthdays'! Pink & Main products are not required!

Also, Pink & Main has a new Facebook group to share your Pink & Main Creations Gallery! We would love for you to join in the fun!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Jessi

Supplies Used:
Pink & Main - Warm Holiday stamps and dies

1 comment: