Wednesday, August 17, 2016

MarkerPop & The Greeting Farm's Bible Page

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today. I am mainly a cardmaker, but recently, I started my journey with Bible Journaling. You can use a variety of mediums on the Bible pages. Today I will be using some Zig Clean Color Markers and some Chameleon markers, as well.

Along with the markers, I am working with the super cute stamp set, Jesus is the Way, from The Greeting Farm.


To start this page, I stamped the angel image onto white cardstock. Chameleon makers were use to color in the hair and skin parts of the image. The image is cut out and set aside. I took a piece of scrapbook paper and cut a strip to fit in the margin of the Bible. The angel image is attached towards the bottom of the strip and phrase ' Praise the Lord' is stamped towards the top of the strip. Once this is done, set the strip aside and move onto the page itself.


The Greeting Farm's Jesus is the Way stamp set includes a lot of word stamps.  I decided to use a variety of them to stamp onto the page. I am highlighting the words on a certain verse. In between some of the words and the empty spaces, I stamped the butterfly image or the trio of hearts stamp. The butterflies are colored in with a variety of yellow and orange ZIG Clean Color Markers.


To finish the page, I used a piece of washi tape to attach the strip of paper with the angel image. The tape is placed at the top of the strip (Half on the paper strip and half on the Bible page.) This allows you to flip up the strip to see the stamped verse underneath.

Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment