Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wishing You Clear Skies

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today! I am showcasing a super cute My Favorite Things stamp set, Sweet Forest Friends and coordinating dies and a variety of Chameleon markers and distress inks.


I love making scene cards that take up the entire card. However, I am switching it up today and creating a spotlight scene. To start off, I made an oval diecut out of watercolor paper. I blended two shades of distress ink, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire to create the sky on the oval. Once the blending was complete, I added a few drops of water. After letting the water soak for a few seconds, I soaked up the water with a paper towel. I created the bottom part of the oval by using a grass border die.  I used a cloud and a moon die to finish off the scene.


I paired up the scene with a few print papers from the 6x6 Pink Paislee Cedar Lane paper pad. I used rectangle dies to create the frame. And a pendant die for the sentiment.


Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!


1 comment: