Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Have a Cheery Christmas

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today! Who is falling in love with all the new holiday stamps coming out in the MarkerPop store? My wishlist is growing everyday!

I was super excited to get my hands on one of the newest stamp sets from Lawn Fawn, Cheery Christmas. As soon as it arrived in the house, I had to rip it open and get started on a card!


I love making scene cards with cutesy stamps! Lawn Fawn stamps are perfect! I stamped the deer images onto white cardstock and colored them in with a variety of Chameleon markers. The images are cut out and set aside. I used two stitched rectangle dies to create the black frame and the smaller rectangle and a Pink & Main Scalloped Waves die to create the snowy ground of the scene. The deer are attached to the scene. I used two stamps to create the mistletoes hanging down. I decided it needed to have a bow and used a stamp from a different stamp set.  The sentiment is created on a banner and the rest at the bottom of the card.


What cute stamps to work with! Check out the rest of the Lawn Fawn stamps available in the MarkerPop store!


Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment