Friday, August 24, 2012

Let it Snow in August...Please!

Looking for the Gel-a-tins Blog Hop? Click HERE!

Hello, Gel-a-tins fans! Thank you for stopping by today! So how many of you are ready for some cooler weather! I am dreaming of snow! I would love to wake up tomorrow morning to a blanket of the white stuff. But since we know that isn't going to happen, how about a card?

I love the snowflake gelly jr stamp! There are endless possibilities with this stamp!

I decided to fussy-cut the snowflake for this wintery card:


I embossed the polka dots on the front of the card. To highlight the dots to look like snow, I rubbed a white ink pad across the front. I attached a simple sentiment to the card. The final touch was adding the snowflakes (with silver brads in the center) to the card.


Once again, thanks for stopping by Gel-a-tins today! Please join us on our Facebook page and/or follow our blog!

Have a great day!
Jessi


No comments:

Post a Comment