Friday, June 23, 2017

Joy Clair Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello, friends! Are you ready for another Coffee Lovers Blog Hop? It is truly amazing how big this blog hop gets! So many talented designers decided to join in the fun!

Image may contain: text

Today, I am using Joy Clair's Coffee Lovers for this Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:


I decided to paper piece the large coffee cup for today's card. I stamped the image onto several different prints and cut out the individual sections. Once all the pieces are cut, I assembled them onto the vellum. The sentiment is stamped and embossed at the bottom of the vellum. The vellum is then attached to a soft pink print. The pink panel is attached to the back panel of the card. I love all the layers!

Let's talk about prizes!

Joy Clair is giving away a $25.00 gift certificates to their store! All you have to is comment on each of our design teams blog and the Joy Clair blog. The winner will be announced on the Joy Clair blog. You have until June 30th to leave your comments.

Hop on over to the Joy Clair blog to see the rest of our design team's creations!

Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi



19 comments:

  1. Great project thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, esp the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card...I especially like the text paper on the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool I love that coffee to go cup with newspaper image
    great card for the Hop
    I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
    I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you used to make this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the papers you used to make this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layers too. Such pretty soft colors. Like the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the way you built up the background layers to focus on coffee. A great design for this blog hop. Thanks for sharing this as part of the sponsoring group.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this shabby chic look of this card! Fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers on your card. Very pretty.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love the paper pieced text design that you used! I need to remember to paper piece my coffee images for a whole new look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. I like the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card--I like the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the way your paper piecing looks with this coffee design. Gives a very modern look to your card and I love the pastels

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the paper pieced cup! Pretty colors and prints on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very inspiring! I love your card! I love the coffee cup! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty with the pink and mint! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the papers that you used on your card! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete