Friday, January 29, 2010

Confession of a Craftaholic

I broke...

I went to Hobby Lobby today! Only reason... withdraws, shakes, whatever you want to call it! I had manage to stay away from Michael's and Hobby Lobby for more than a week! I know, I know... a week! I don't know what has gotten into me. For a while I was going to Michael's or Hobby Lobby or even both every single day and for what, I could not tell you (well, the $1 rubber stamps at Michael's are addicting)! So I vowed not to go until I needed something specific for a project. It worked for a few days and today I broke and walked though those beautiful sliding doors at Hobby Lobby. I could say that I really did need adhesives (but I didn't- however they were on sale)!

What have I started. Now I want to go to Michael's! Luckily, my daughter started screaming in the car, so we went straight home!

Whew... it feels good to get that out!

Now, when should I go to Michael's?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. You sound just like me!!! And you are so right those $1 rubber stamps are addicting and I'm running out of space to store all of them! The scrapbook stores in my area have closed due to the economy but I love, love, love my trips to Hobby Lobby and Michaels.

    Happy Scrapping!
    Sheila
    lil_scrappie781@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete