Thursday, January 21, 2010

The new challenge for 2010!

So I am new to this thing called blogging. For the past few weeks, I have been obsessed with looking at scrapbooking, papercrafting, etc blogs. I never realized how many are out there! Everyone is so creative and I am having a blast looking at the different ideas and constantly adding new project to my "Project To-Do" list!

One of my New Year's resolutions is that I was going to start making time for myself! Like all moms at there, I have a hard time sitting down and doing something for me! But this is the year I am going to start! I love my kids and my husband, but boy do they wear me out!

I am going to take part in this challenges I see around. They look like so much fun! I cannot wait to get started!

As for my own blog...

Well, I need a place to showcase all the challenge projects right? I have always been one that keeps a journal...so why not keep a public one on crafting! I am obsessed with crafting and too many different genres. My main love is scrapbooking and papercrafting. I spent the last year making wedding invitations and selling them on Etsy! I had so much fun and am looking to start back up (currently ending maternity leave)!

I could go into a list of the different projects I cannot wait to start, but if I list them here what else will I blog about later!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh that is sweet I love this card. Thanks for playing over at Practical Scrappers I love to see all the fun projects

    xoxoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete