Saturday, November 19, 2011

A week to celebrate THANKS

So how is everyone's week going? Getting crammed with tons of projects for the holidays?  I am in the same boat.  I REALLY need to work on holiday cards, but I keep having fun doing other cards. Can you spell P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N!!!! I think that is correct ;)

I am burnt out with creating Thanksgiving themed cards or using fall colors, I decided to switch it up a little. I guess you can say the I am getting a head-start on my spring cards :)

So here is one of my latest creations.

Supplies:
Adornit Paper
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Paper Studio Textured Cardstocks
Spellbinders - Lacey Circles and Scallop Octagons
Cuttlebug die cuts
Jillibean Soup Twine
Recollections brads
Sudio G Stamp
Black Ink
Adhesive

So know that the weekend is here and I have my lovely husband here, I think I will lock myself into my room and get to work on those holiday cards!!!  Crazy week ahead and with kids out-of-school, that will limit my crafting time this week! Off to work I go!

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp - Thanks/Thanksgiving

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessica :-) I love how you made the flowers with bakers twine ,, very creative !! the papers, colours and whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great way to use the twine!! I love those flowers!! I also love the fun bright colors. This is a thank you that will really make someone smile!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I am in love with those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have never seen twine like this! Absolutely brilliant! The papers are fabulous too!

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
    -Sarah

    For More Chances to Win:
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the twine, thanks for playing along with TPV!

    ReplyDelete