Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Elegant gel-a-tins Easter

Don't you love the Easter season?! I always find it very refreshing!
 
Hello, gel-a-tins fans! It's Jessi here from Kissin' Krafts. Over the month of April, you will see projects created by our talented design team, using products from The Robin's Nest.
 
My card today uses gel-a-tins Easter Bunny stamp set and a variety of glitter paper/cardstock from The Robin's Nest:

 
I decided to stick with my CAS style, because the glitter is the star of the show. And I didn't want to crowd the stage. So I decided to use a simple sentiment from the Easter Bunnies stamp set to show the purpose of the card. The finishing touch was to add a few sequins pieces.

 
Thank you for stopping by! Looking for more gel-a-tins inspiration?
 
Become a follower of our blog.
Like our Facebook page.
Join us on Pinterest.
 
Supplies:
gel-a-tins - Easter Bunnies
The Robin's Nest glitter cardstock and papers
Sequins
Memento Rich Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment