Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week and finding some time to create something wonderful!
Today starts a new challenge over on the Little Tangles Challenge!
This challenge is all about STENCILING! So break out those templates and show us what you got!
I do not use stencils on a regular basis, but I had so much fun doing so!
Here is my creation using the Neat and Tangled's Kindness Matters stamp set!
Don't forget to check out the Little Tangles blog for some new freebies!
Don't forget to link up your projects HERE!
Here are a few rules about the Little Tangles Challenge:
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, July 27th at 11:59 EST to enter.