Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hello, Butterfly!

Happy Tuesday everyone! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! I cannot wait to share my latest Butterfly Reflections, Ink project with you!

One of the things I love about Butterfly Reflections, Ink, is their selection of 6x6 paper pads! I am truly addicted and there is always something I am craving in the store!

I am a fan of pretty much all the American Crafts companies (American Crafts, Pebbles, Studio Calico, Crate Papers, etc). I LOVE the fact that you can combine pieces from collections by the different companies. In the project below, the paper is Crate Paper and the woven ribbon and butterfly die are from Studio Calico! And look...they match PERFECTLY!!!


I love using wooden veneers on my projects! There are so many things you can do with them! I decided to color the front to match the papers. Once the markers dried, I stamped a simple sentiment with brown ink.

You can easily add texture to the simplest of cards bu using a variety of materials. The mixture of the ribbon, twine and wood add so much to this card!


Here is a quick look of the supplies used for this card:


Supplies from Butterfly Reflections, Ink:
**Kaisercraft stamps are currently sold out at the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store. However, there is a wide variety of stamps, including clear stamps are available! Check out the STAMP section of the store HERE

Also, using:
American Crafts - Brown twine ribbon
Spectrum Noir - Markers
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa

Don't forget to check out the sale sections in the store 20% or 40%!

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment: