Thursday, September 11, 2014

Taylored Expression SSS Challenge

Hello, everyone! School has been back in session for 3 weeks now and I am loving my free time! I have been able to crank out some 'for fun' cards! I am loving that my crafty mojo has started to make an appearance again!

Today I am playing along with the Taylored Expression's SSS challenge! This is my first time playing along with one of there challenges.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card:

 
And here is my card inspired from the above sketch:
 

 
As you can see, I opted to make it a shaped card instead of the traditional rectangle. I dugout a paper pad and some dies and started to play around. 
 
If you have not heard of Taylored Expressions please stop by and check out their store!
 
Not a fan...but here is my selfie...
 
 
Have a great night!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment