Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week and finding some time to create something wonderful!
Today starts a new challenge over on the Little Tangles Challenge!
When I am in a creative bind or in a time crunch, I rely on sketches to get me started. My main source for card sketches is Pinterest. Here is the sketch I used to get ready for the 15 minute challenge!
Using the sketch above, I gathered my supplies
Now it is time to start the timer...
13 min 28 sec later:
Don't forget to check out the Little Tangles blog for some new freebies!
Don't forget to link up your projects HERE!
Here are a few rules about the Little Tangles Challenge:
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stampsHERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, September 28th at 11:59 EST to enter.