Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT Card Design Superstar #2


(Looking for the Pretty Cute Stamps Day 2 Hop post?
 Continue to scroll down or click HERE)
 
This post will be my 2nd entry for the MFT Card Design Superstar contest.
Card Design Superstar
 
 
 
 I was inspired by a few cards created by the talented May from Mayholic in Crafts. When I saw these video, I wanted to give this a try!  My coloring skills are not very high. So the idea of not having to color the entire card is very tempting. First, I stamped the clown image on the bottom right corner of the card. Next, the balloon image is randomly stamped to feel in the empty space. I started coloring with the clown image. After I 'spot' colored the clown, I colored in some of the balloons. Balloons tend to be more primary/secondary colors, so decided to use the common balloon colors. The sentiment is stamped on a pendant diecut and attached with foam dots.
 
Thank you for stopping by! I hope to be able to crank out a couple more card designs for this contest! If you are interested in learning more, check out the post HERE.
 
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Clowning Around stamp set
Chameleon Markers
Spellbinders Pendant Dies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment