Happy Thursday, everyone!
Today starts a new Little Tangles Challenge and it focuses on a fun color combo!
I am in love with the Neat & Tangled's Hoop Die and wanted to make it the focus on this card:
The background is a pretty mint print from the DCWV Happy Day stack. I used a DCWV Embossed foil paper for the Hoop Die. I also used the Hoop Die to cut out the 'Love' print. The two pieces using the hoop die and attached using the popular 'inlaid' technique. A simple sentiment from the Neat & Tangled's Scandinavian Flowers stamp set.
I hope you stop by the Little Tangles blog to see more of the design team projects.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & amp; Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, September 24th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Thank you for stopping by today!
DCWV - Happy Day and Embossing Foil