Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Joy Clair - Just Kitten

 Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today! You can check out the new release HERE!
Today, I am working with the new stamp set, Just Kitten.

Just Kitten Around Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1


And my card using this fun stamp set:


I really enjoy larger images. They are super easy to color in. I stamped the image in black ink and colored with a variety of markers. The image is cut out and set aside. I wanted to create a scenery card, so the background is made using a cloud printed paper. A strip of green cardstock is cut with a fringe edge for the grass and attached to the cloud print. The cat image is attached using a foam dot. The sentiment is stamped onto a banner diecut and attached at the top of the card.
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Just Kitten


No comments:

Post a Comment