Hello, Joy Clair friends! I am happen you stopped by today. For the month of March, the Joy Clair design team is pulling out some of the order stamp sets and making some new projects with them.
One of the stamp sets that I choose to work with is the super adorable Hedge Hogtastic stamp set.
This stamp set is part of the Everday stamp collections available at Joy Clair, but today, I decided to use the stamp set on a Bible Journaling page. This year, I have been completing a new Bible Study. One day, while reading Job...Chapter 1 Verse10, and the word 'hedge' was mentioned. The moment I read that word, I knew that I wanted to include a hedgehog while journaling this page.
So below is the final project:
So while I was creating this page, I was so focused, that I forgot to take step by step pictures. I am going to explain the steps below. If you have any questions or need more clarity, please let me know.
- Prepare the Bible page with a layer of clear gesso.
- Stamp hedgehog images along the side of the page with back ink.
- Color in the hedgehogs with a variety of ZIG Clean Color markers and water.
- Stamp the word 'HEDGE' using the Soft Letters Alpha stamp set and color in with a green ZIG markers and water.
- Color in the background with blue ZIG Clean Color markers and water.
- Create the rest of the title for the page using word and alpha stickers.
- To fill in some of the empty space, I added a few cloud diecuts.
- Stamp the date onto the bottom of the page.
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a 'hogtastic' day!