Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Joy Clair March Challenge

Hello Joy Clair friends! Can you believe that it is March? And that means that it is time for a new challenge over on the Joy Clair blog! So I hope you hop on over, get inspired, and join in the fun!

Here is the inspirational picture for this month, Spring Has Sprung!


I love the colors in the picture. So I decided to used those as my focus on my card:


To start this card, I  took the floral image from the Hugs & Smiles stamp set and stamped it multiply times around a watercolor cardstock panel. I gathered a variety of ZIG Clean Color markers to color in the individual flowers. It is hard to tell in the photograph, but I added sparkles to the gray dots around the image. The sentiment, from the Everyday Sentiments stamp set, is stamped in the middle of the panel.  The panel is then attached to a piece of vellum and attached to a purple cardbase.

Such a easy card to recreate! I hope you feel inspired to join in the Joy Clair March Challenge! Hop on over to their blog and add your creation!

Thank you for stopping by and have a awesome day!

Jessi

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love the way you stamped the flowers all around the outside edge of the paper! You colored it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I love your design and coloring. Great idea to create the beautiful frame border with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yummy! Love the "frame" you created with the florals. Perfectly matches the flowers in the inspiration photo. :)

    ReplyDelete