Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Joy Clair's Father Day Promotion

Today is a fun day on the Joy Clair blog! The design team is doing a special promotion with the super cool Dad's Day stamp set. The team is showing you several different ideas that can be done with this stamp set.

Here is a look at what is included in the Dad's Day stamp set:

No automatic alt text available.

For today's card, I decided to use the 'Star Wars' theme stamp.


The Yoda stamp is stamped in the middle of the card. It is immediately covered with gold embossing powder and heated with a heat gun. I then used the stars from the Three Wise Men stamp set and filled in all the empty space. The stars are also covered in embossing powder. This is were my plan was to finish the card. However, I decided to use some colored pencils to color in the Yoda image.

I love how this card turned out! Perfect for those fathers who love Star Wars!


I hope that I have inspired you! If you are looking for more inspiration, hop on over to the Joy Clair blog to see what the other design team members have created!

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!
Jessi

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your card!!! Such a great and simple design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold embossing against the starry night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you did this, such inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so fun! Love the starry background and that golden embossing! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesse, I'm not a star wars fan, but I love your card. Love how you made the background to look like the galaxy! Great job....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete