Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Joy Clair and Imagine Blog Hop

Hello, crafty friends! Today is a super fun day! It is the first day of the Joy Clair and Imagine Blog Hop. The design teams from both companies have joined in a for special 2 day blog hop! You should be arriving from the talented, Neva's blog! If you just happened upon the blog hop and would like to start from the beginning, hop on over to the Imagine blog.

Joy Clair has a line of faith-based stamps, Color by Faith. I have decided to put together a couple of Bible pages using the Color by Faith stamps and some delicious Imagine products.

First up, I have paired the God's Treasure stamp set and Imagine's irRESTible - gold.


I love the shine that the irRESISTible leaves. It reminded me of jewelry, so I stamped the jewel images along the side of the page. Once the ink was dried, I filled in the image with the gold irRESISTible, giving the finished product a shiny coat. The phrase is stamped in Memento - Tuxedo Black ink and the dotted lines are stamped using Memento - London Fog.



I used Memento - Tuxedo Black to stamp the design images along the side of the Bible page. I used the following Fireworks: Lilac Posies, Cottage Ivy, and Rose Bud to color in the images. I poured some of the product out onto a clear stamp block. Using a small paintbrush, I colored in the images. I love the shimmer that the Fireworks leave once they are dried. (I had a hard time capturing the shimmer in the photos.)

Let's talk about prizes!

Be sure to leave comments during these two days of hop so you can be entered to win a one of two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Cards or one of two $25 Gift Cards from Imagine!!! Joy Clair winners will be announced on the Joy Clair Blog at the end of the month and Imagine winners will be announced on the Imagine Blog.

Thank you for stopping today! Enjoy the hop!

Your next stop is the talented, Nadine!

Below is the list of today's hop:

DAY 1

Jessica Pascarella (you are here)

21 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used these products, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bible decoration. Love both pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessi, definitely I love your CAS style. A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such inspiring pages, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice bible pages, before starting the hop, I was so afraid of sprays inks or paints. I am going to put sprays on my next shopping list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are lovely...so bright and bold. Love those stamps - specially the gemstones - so many possibilities! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pages turned out gorgeous. Did you do any prep work before you done the stamping and did the inks and stuff bleed through. Thanks and am loving the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing some ideas
    to fill in the empty spaces on
    the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I've not tried painting with Fireworks in my Bible Journaling yet, you have inspired me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Bible pages look wonderful, love all the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful journaling! I love the gems and the rich colors you used! Enjoying this collaboration hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful journaling. Love the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun spread! Love the gems and how you colored the images with the fireworks. FUN! Had so much fun collaborating, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the products you used to make these Bible pages extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nadine, such beautiful pages. They are sweet and simple. I like that! It makes it were people don't feel they cant do something! Less intimidating to new comers. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fun stamps and fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these colors so pretty and Love that you can use them to color too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessica, your page is beautiful with those stamps and colors.

    ReplyDelete