Thursday, August 3, 2017

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Cactus are very popular right now. I don't know about you, but I cannot get enough of them. I have plenty stamps and papers covered with them! Why not add more to?!?

Today I am pairing up the Stamping Bella's SG Cactus and Echo Park's Just Be You paper pad:


I stamped the cactus onto light green paper from the 6x6 paper pad. I used a few different shades of green Chameleon markers to color in the image. The cactus are cut out and set aside. I used a few different prints, layered on the card base to start this card. To make the cactus pop, I added a circle die cut from the starry print from the paper pad.


To finish the card, I used the stamp 'Howdy' from the SG Cactus stamp set and repeatedly stamped across a printed strip of paper. This strip is then attached to the card using my Scotch glue tape.

The following Chameleon markers were used on today's card: GR2, GR4, CB


Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment