Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes

Hello, MarkerPOP. What is on your bucket list? I have been thinking about mine lately and keep adding to it! One thing is to take a hot air balloon ride. Have you ever been on one? I would love to...I think...not a fan of heights!

With hot air balloons on the mind, I figure I needed to create a card using the Waffle Flower's Across the Miles and Chameleon markers:


To begin this card, I stamped the balloon image onto white cardstock and colored in with a variety of Chameleon markers. The image is cut out and set aside. I wanted to add blue to the background of the card. I recently received the NUVO Embellishment Mousse and wanted to find a way to use it. I applied the cream to the card and blended it around using a baby wipe.


Once the background dried, I stamped the cloud images in grey ink. The hot air balloon is attached using foam tape. The sentiment banner is stamped at the bottom of the card with grey ink. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.



The following Chameleon markers were used on today's card:
BG4, PR4, PK3, YO3, OR4, BR2, BR4


Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment