Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Time at Visible Image


Hello, Visible Image fans! Are you in the Christmas spirit, yet?  I have another holiday card to share with you today.
 
I felt like I need to switch it up some and brought out my embossing powders to work with.
 
The Visible Image stamps I used on today's project are 'Tree Trio' and 'Vintage Season's Greetings'.
 
Here is my shaped card:
 
 
First, I decided it was time to do a shaped-card. So using Spellbinders, I cut out two shapes and adhered to make the card. Another Spellbinder was used to cut the circle.  The circle was run through the Cuttlebug and embossed with large dots. To highlight the dots, I lightly tapped a white ink pad across the top. The 'Tree Trio' stamp was inked and embossed in white. I decided to use glitter embossing powder for the sentiment. The red really pops off the page.
 
Have you stopped by Visible Image store to see the amazing designs! Endless possibilities!
 
We would love to see your creations! Join our Facebook Group to share or to see others projects for inspiration.
 
Don't forgot there are a few more days to enter the Visible Image Monthy Challenge, Sparkle!
 
Thank you for stopping by today.
 


Supplies:
Visible Image - Tree Trio and Vintage Season's Greetings
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
White and Red Embossing Powders
Spellbinders



No comments:

Post a Comment