Monday, February 4, 2013

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration

It's Monday! Design Team reveal day at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps! I am excited (and nervous) to share this card with you today!

I am not a colorer! But I have given myself the goal for 2013 is to learn how to use markers on my projects. So today's project is the first card I attempted to do shade coloring with markers.

Here is the card:

 
I created this card using a variety of patterned papers and the Prickley Pear Baby Stamp. Using a variety of markers, I colored in the stamp and hand-cut the image out. I attached the image to the card and added the twine and balloons to complete the card.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! For more Prickley Pear inspiration, please check out the Prickley Pear blog.
 
Have a great day!

Supplies:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Baby Stamp and Birthday Sentiment from Spring Flourished Ovals
AC Dear Lizzy Papers
Trendy Twine - Kraft Twine
Martha Stewart Balloon Punch
Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment