Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Raindrops are falling!

Hello, everyone! It's Jessi here from Kissin' Krafts! I don't know about you, but I love the rain! And here in Texas, the spring tends to be the only time we really get any rain!
 
Here is the card I created using gel-a-tins, Raindrops are Falling Stamp set:

 
I absolutely love paper-piecing with stamps! As soon as I saw the stamp with the woman and the umbrella, I knew that was what I was going to do!


I created the 'window' by using a circle diecut and cutting the circle out of the patterned paper. The sentiment is stamped onto a different diecut and added using foam dots. Colorful twine is wrapped around the card to add another pop of red to the card.


Thank you for stopping by! If it happens to be raining where you are, hope you stay dry and find some time to create!

Need some gel-a-tins inspiration? Like us on Facebook!

Supplies:
gel-a-tins - Raindrops are Falling
Lily Bee Picket Fence Collection
Spellbinders Circle and Tag diecuts
Trendy Twine - Peppermint Stick Twine
Stazon Jet Black ink
Foam dots


1 comment:

  1. You certainly went the right way with this one!! I love the color combo and the image together, their gorgeous!! I also love that you added the twine and the sentiment goes so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete