Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's Visible Image Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's my day at Visible Image! If you have not heard about Visible Image, you should stop by their website to see the amazing variety of clear stamps that they have created!
 
Today I am sharing a card that I made showcasing Visible Image's The Sewing Room:
 
 
I took a couple of stamps from The Sewing Room and stamped the image onto ivory cardstock. On the tag and the ruler stamp, I also inked them with distressed ink.
 
 
To finish the card, I added some buttons, twine and lace.
 
 
Just a friendly reminder that there is still time to enter Visible Image's Monthly Challenge! This month's theme is LOVE! Check out the details HERE!
 
Need some Visible Image inspiration? Join our Facebook group!
 
Have a great day!
 
Supplies:
Visible Image - The Sewing Room
Basic Grey Lucille Collection
Trendy Twine - Posy Pink
Paper Studio Lace Ribbon
Misc. Button

No comments:

Post a Comment