Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CLD and Prickley Pear Day #4

There have been some many amazing projects this week for the Prickley Pear and Cheery Lynn Designs Cross Promo week! I have been inspired by the talent.

Today I am sharing a this fun card:


I had so much fun working with the Prickley Pear stamps (It Takes Courage and Fishing with Dad) and the Cheery Lynn Design Cloud die. I am fairly new at the blending technique and am having a blast learning it! During the blending, I took one of the cloud dies and blended the blue around it, leaving the white cloud in the middle of the blue sky. I used the blending to create a scene for this card. I love how the black silhouette pops against the color. To finalize the card, I attached the scene to a variety of layers. The sentiment is added along with cloud dies to add dimension to the card.


Thank you for stopping by today! Please make sure to stop by Prickley Pear's blog to see the details of their awesome giveaway! Yes, I said a giveaway :) Also, check out Cheery Lynn Design's blog to see the details for their giveaway as well!



Supplies:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Fishing with Dad EE0159UM and It Takes Courage EE0083UM
Cheery Lynn Designs - Clouds and Rain B320

6 comments:

  1. Awesome and inspiring card. Would be a fitting graduation card, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silhouette stamps... this one is so nice... and your card kept that soft, soothing look. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Jessica! It is a clean and simple card...and yet, not simple at all, has the 'ahhhhhhh' factor that speaks to the heart and conveys a wonderful sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment on this card is wonderful and I like how you designed the card to showcase it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card.
    The clouds so add
    to the card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete