Friday, May 24, 2013

Day of Challenges Part #2

Today I have been able to play with a couple of challenges! This card was made with the current Little Tangles Challenge in mind... Embellishments...why not sequins!

Here is my card using Neat and Tangled's Kindness Matters and My Heart Sings stamp sets


I love the aqua and pink color combo, so I decided to keep it simple and color in the bird with those colors. The sentiment (from Kindness Matters) is highlighted on a fancy diecut. To finish off the card, ribbon is added towards the bottom of the card and sequins were added randomly on the card.


Thank you for stopping by today! Stop by and check out Neat and Tangled Stamps and they're challenge blog, Little Tangles.


Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! What are you doing? Cooking out? Going to the beach? Me...I'm painting! See you in a few days! Stay safe!

Playing along with:
Little Tangles - Embellish It

Supplies:
Neat and Tangled - Kindness Matters and My Heart Sings
Spectrum Noir Markers
Misc. Sequins
Spellbinders Labels 4

2 comments:

  1. The corrugated cardstock is a fun touch. Love your perfect color balance and your amazing coloring skills. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete