Friday, June 7, 2013

gel-a-tins and Xyron Cross Promotion

Good morning, gel-a-tins friends! It's Jessi  from Kissin' Krafts! Today I am excited to be participating in the gel-a-tins and Xyron cross promotion. (Psst. check out their blogs for details of the amazing prizes they have up for grabs!) 

I had so much fun creating this card using gel-a-tins Butterflies are Free stamp set.  The butterflies were just screaming to bring out the neon!


The first step was to stamp the butterflies and color them in. I normally use markers to color in, but decided to break out the colored pencils for this project. Once the coloring was complete, it was time to cut it out and attach them to the card matte. The simple sentiment is stamped on the bottom right corner. The final touch was to add the sequins,


I don't know about you, but I always seem to struggle attaching sequins to my projects. But Xyron to the rescue! I had never thought about running the itty bitty sequins through the Xyron's Create a Sticker machine to add adhesive to the back of the sequins. It made it so simple! Will be using that more often!


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying this week's projects showcasing the gel-a-tins and Xyron cross promotion! 

Supplies:
gel-a-tins- Butterflies are Free
Xyron Create-a-Sticker
Colored pencils
Sequins









1 comment: