Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Monday! Prickly Pear Monday!

It's Monday! So that means it is another Design Team Reveal Day over on the Prickley Pear blog! I am excited to share my latest Prickley Pear creation with you! Today's card, I decided it was time for me to join the NEON bandwagon! I am so glad I did and cannot wait to create more!

Using Prickley Pear's Mini Butterflies 2 Clear Stamp set and the Flourished Oval die:


The first step was to create the Flourished Oval center focus point. I really wanted this to pop, so I left allot of white space on this card! Once I created the faded rainbow with inks, I added the floral stamp from the Mini Butterflies 2  Clear stamp set over the center.


I finished the card by adding the neon butterfly and the simple sentiment banner.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that you stop by Prickley Pear's website to see the amazing variety of stamps they offer!

For more Prickley Pear inspiration, please join:
Prickley Pear Blog
Prickley Pear Facebook
Prickley Pear Pinterest

Supplies:
Colorbox Pastel Collection
Spellbinders Pendant Diecut

No comments:

Post a Comment