Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day from gel-a-tins!

Happy Father's Day weekend, gel-a-tins family! What do you have planned for that special man in your life? 

Today, I am sharing a CAS Father's Day card using gel-a-tins HELLO stamp set:


The first step was to stamp and cut out the Hello Tag. In the blank spot, I created "DAD" using stickers. A bright and fun patterned paper makes up the backing. To highlight the name tag, I cut out a strip of matching yellow paper and attached to the card. The tag is adhered to the card using foam dots to add dimension to the card. At this point, I was planning to be done. However, the card seemed to plain. To fix the issue, I punched out some solid color circles and added along the side of the card.


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you are able to spend some quality 'Dad" time with that special man in your life!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, this is just gorgeous and I love how the circles draws ones eyes towards the sentiment. Its perfect for a special Dad.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete