Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Fairy Best...

Happy Saturday! It is my day on the Pink & Main Stamp blog! I love the fact that the Pink & Main stamps are challenging me to work on my coloring skills! I am slowly getting there, and just maybe I will get to work on the shadowing part of coloring.
 
Today's card is using the new Fairies stamp set. Isn't the fairy just darling?!

 
I colored the images with a variety of markers. Once the images were colored, I cut them out and set them aside. Now it was time to gather the papers together. I really wanted the fairy to be the focus of the card, so I decided to have her popping out of a polaroid die.
 
 
It is hard to see in the picture above, I added some fairy dust (glitter) falling from the wand.  After piecing the card together, the final part is to stamp the sentiment.
 
I hope you guys have been enjoying the Pink & Main cards using their new May releases! Next time, it will be time to start sharing off the June release!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
Supplies:
 
 
Fairies

No comments:

Post a Comment