Happy Saturday! I missed last week due to a much needed vacation, but I am excited and refreshed to be back to a normal routine! Which means, today is my day on the Pink & Main Stamps blog! :)
Pink & Main Stamps July release is full of fun summertime images! If you have not seen the new stamps, please check them out HERE!
For my card today, I used the new Mermaids stamp set.
When I came across theses patterned papers, the idea for this scene came to me. I just had to wait for the right images to use. So when I received the Mermaids set, it was time to create!
- Color stamped images with a variety of markers and cut the images out.
- Attached the sun and water strips to the card base.
- Cut out large wave and attached to the bottom of the card with a few foam dots
- The stamped images are placed behind the large wave.
- Stamp sentiment onto the card.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and go outside to enjoy the sun!
Pink & Main Stamps - Mermaids
Echo Park Co. - A Perfect Summer