Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hello Girlie DCWV Layout

Hello, DCWV friends! It is Jessi from the Social Media Team.  In case you haven't heard...DCWV Inc. is coming out with some new product! And to wrap it up in a few words... they are amazing! Today, I am sharing a layout created with the new Hello Darlin' Stack!
 
I am not one to scrapbook. I try, but I tend to lean towards cards. However, when I received the DCWV Hello Darlin' Stack, the first project that came to mind was a scrapbook page. The colors and prints are PERFECT for 'girly' layouts!
 
I was also inspired by this month's DCWV Layout Sketch:


 
Here is my take on the sketch:

 
I think my favorite print in the entire stack is the black floral. I love how bold the colors are. With that in mind, I wanted it to be a highlight on the page. Resulting in choosing a light background.  The entire layout is very simple. In addition to the simple pieces of paper, I added a variety of embellishments to make the layout POP.

 
If you feel inspired, I hope you will join in this month's DCWV Challenge!
You can find the details HERE.
 
Thank you for stopping by! Stay tune for more information about the new products!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute .... I tried to comment on this in the DCWV blog but could not find the comment buttons

    ReplyDelete