Saturday, January 9, 2016

Welcome Sweet Baby

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! We are spending the weekend at the CHA Mega Show. We are sharing our January Release at the show! There are so many adorable sets coming out and we cannot wait to share them with you!

Today, I am sharing a card I made using the new Sweet Dreams Baby stamp set.
  
 
 
 
This boy on the moon image is too adorable! I wanted to make sure it was the star of the card. I used a few different markers to color in the image. Once the image is colored, I cut it out. I stamped the cloud images with white, along with the sentiment. I feel that the white really pops! The moon image is attached with foam dots.
 
Please continue to stop by the Pink & Main blog to see the January Release!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:
Pink & Main - Sweet Dreams Baby
 

1 comment: