Saturday, March 12, 2016

Got Milk?

Hello, Pink & Main friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! Are you loving the new release from Pink & Main? If you have not seen the release, check it out HERE!

I used a couple of the new stamp sets to make this card, The Herd set and Banner Alpha set.


The patterned paper is part of a 6x6 paper pad. I loved the design, but was unsure of how to use it. So when I saw the adorable cow image from the The Herd set, I knew I wanted to use them together! I also used the Banner Alpha set to create the 'GOT MILK' banners. The banners are attached to a couple toothpicks and adhered to the card. I put the cow image on a pop dot to give the card some added dimension. To back up the milk bottle background, I added a strip print for the cow to 'stand' on.
 
Don't forget to play along with the Pink & Main Monthly challenge! This month's theme is SPRING! You can get the details HERE!

Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Supplies:
Pink & Main - Banner Alpha and The Herd


No comments:

Post a Comment