Monday, March 21, 2016

Joy Clair - Seeds of Faith

Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am excited to share one of my latest Bible journaling pages with you today! I am getting more and more comfortable with this new genre with each page I complete. The ideas for future Bible pages are flowing quicker than my hands can work. What a great feeling!
Today, I am working with the new set, Seeds of Faith, from the Color by Faith series.

Seeds of Faith Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the ible journaling page using this inspiring stamp set: 

I attempted to hand draw a bunch of grapes, but was not satisfied with the results. So I did a computer search for a clipart of grapes. I found one and traced the image onto the Bible page. I used Crayola Twistable crayons to color in the image. The words are stamped with brown ink on the individual grape. I used alpha stickers to form the title of the page.
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational bible journaling projects,  using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Seeds of Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment