Who is up for another challenge? Today starts the second Joy Clair Challenge and it is sure to get you in the Spring mood?
Here is the inspiration photo for this month:
You can choose to play along with the photo challenge, the color challenge, or both!
I chose to work with papers that worked with the color combo.
I created a double layer mat to cover a card-base. I cut out a large flower from a printed paper. The sentiment is stamped onto a vellum strip of paper. The sentiment came from the Easter Eggs and Happy Easter stamp sets. This is a very simple, CAS to re-create!
A $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store.
Randomly selected to give everyone a chance to win!
Rules for the Joy Clair Challenge:
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme of the challenge posted above. Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- Please directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Please make something with the inspiration above.
This challenge will go from March 1st and closing on March 30th 12pm mst.
The winner will be announced March 31st.
DCWV - Watercolor Stack