Sunday, June 19, 2016

Joy Clair - Bible Planner and Dad's Day

 Hello, Joy Clair friends!  Let me start off by saying, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers and father- figures out there! It is your special day and I hope you get all the love you deserve!!

Today I will be showcasing one of the Joy Clair sets and one of the Color by Faith set.

First up, Dad's Day:

Dad's Day Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1


Here is the card I created using this fun stamp set:


  
Next up is the Color by Faith's Bible Planner stamp set:

April 2016 Bible Planner Clear Stamps - Joy Clair

Here is the page I made using this set:



Interested in learning how I made these projects? You can find out the details on the Joy Clair blog!

What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group and our Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Dad's Day and Bible Planner stamp set















No comments:

Post a Comment