Saturday, June 4, 2016

Magical Unicorns & Birthday Wishes


Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I am in love with the super adorable Pink & Main's Magical Unicorns stamp set. Every time I sit done to work on my Pink & Main projects, this is the set I grab first! So today, I gave into the temptation and began to create.

Pink and Main's Magical Unicorns stamp set is always screaming bright colorful rainbow to me! So I decided to give in to the voices and created this beauty! 

I used textured cardstock in bright colors to create the rainbow using a die. I trimmed the part of the rainbow that hung over the edge of the card. I attached a cloud diecut at the end of the rainbow. The unicorn image is stamped, colored, and cut out. The unicorn is added to the card with a foam dot. The sentiment is stamped in the bottom corner in black ink. I love the CAS style on cards, but I felt this card needed a little extra. So I stamped the star image three times with yellow ink.


Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Pink & Main - Magical Unicorns
DCWV - Textured Cardstock (Brights)

No comments:

Post a Comment