Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas at Visible Image

It's Tuesday! My day for Visible Image! I am so excited to share today's project with you! With the holiday season around, why not share a holiday card with you!

Here is my card using Visible Image's Tree Trio and Vintage Season's Greetings:
 
 
To make more of the 'snowy' effect,  I decided to stamp the trees with white ink and used clear embossing powder to make the trees pop!

 
It is now time to piece the card together. The trees were hand-cut and attached to the blue background (which was dry embossed with swirls to make it look windy). The snowy hills was cut from white cardstock and the sentiment stamped. I felt the card needed something more, so I wrapped twine around the bottom of the card. 


Now I know there are only a few days left to join in our the Visible Image's Monthly Challenge (Autumn). Also, check back on November 1st to see what the next challenge will be (it will be a good one, I promise)!

Also, check out Visible Image on November 3rd for the launch of our newest stamps! There will be tons of inspiration for each of the new sets.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Tuesday all!

Supplies:
Visible Image - Tree Trio, Vintage Season's Greetings
Cuttlebug - Divine Swirl Embossing Folder
AC Embossing Powder - Clear
Colorbox - Frost White Ink
Memento - London Fog
Trendy Twine - Stormy



1 comment:

  1. I love the trio of trees stamps they are so useful . Love what you have done and the contrast with the blue card hugs txx

    ReplyDelete