Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trendy 'n' Treat Bags

Hello, Trendy Twiners! Hope you are having a great day! (Sorry for the late post today!)

I decided to make these treat bags for my kids' classmates. And when you are making around 40 of them, what is better than quick'n'easy!

I used this month's spotlight color - Orange Licorice- as the closure of the bags. I love how bright the orange pops against the black!

Don't forget that you still have time to enter into our Trendy Monthly Challenge! Need more details? Check them out here!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Trendy Twine - Orange Licorice
Recollection - Halloween Stamps
Prickley Pears Stamps
Black Ink


13 comments:

  1. Cute!! I would go with easy if I were making 40 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These might be easy, but they are really adorable. Love the cute halloween stamps, too.

    Lesley
    Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such fun treat bags and I can't believe how many of those cute things you will be making! You have a lot more patience than me! I just love them, maybe you can make an extra one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Jessica. I just love the little peek-a-boo treat bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Jessi. So cute. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kids must have loved these, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prefect for the kids! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the craft with the orange and black twine!

    ReplyDelete