Monday, October 22, 2012

Eeeeek...too cute!


*Coming from Prickley Pear? Please scroll down if you are looking for my Prickley Pear Post!*
 
 
Hello, Gel-a-tins fans! Can you believe that Halloween is next week?!? So why not another festive Halloween card?  Today's card using the single stamp Fall Kitty and the bat stamps from the Witchy Poo Set.

Take a look-
 
The first step I took in making this card was to stamp the Fall Kitty image onto kraft cardstock. I colored in the image with a variety of markers. Once the ink was dried, I hand-cut the image. I adhered the patterned paper to the card and used a die-cut to cut out the circle on the front.  Using the same die-cut, I also cut a circle out of matching orange cardstock and attached to the "inside" of the card.  
 
 
It was time to start piecing together the card. I stamped one bat onto the orange circle. The second bat was hand-cut and adhered to the piece of twine. The kitty was glued to the front of the card off to the side of the circle cut-out. I decided to add sticker embellishments to bottom and viola, the card is finished!

 
Thank you for stopping by Gel-a-tins today! Please share your Gel-a-tins projects on our Facebook page!

Also playing along with the folloing challenges:
Simon Say Stamp - Picture Inspiration
Pile It On  - Holidays, Any Holidays
Inspired by Stamping - Photo Inspiration

5 comments:

  1. You're right...this is too cute. Love it. Great use of the window.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I do love this cute card - and - that hanging bat is so adorable. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous window card! I love the design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly adorable! I like the dotted paper, the cute kitty, and the way that bat is dangling. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete