Sunday, September 8, 2013

Crafting Fresh and Neat Today!

What a great weekend! Getting inky is so much fun!!! Today, I am playing with Neat and Tangled and Fresh Squeezed Stamps! I love the chalkboard look and knew as soon as I saw the latest Little Tangles challenge, that I needed to play along! Stop by the Little Tangles blog to see the details about the current challenge - CHALKBOARD!

Here is my fun creation using some fun stamps:


My original idea was to leave it black and white, but once I finished the card I knew it need a pop of color. Bring on the sequins!!

Off to create some more, will share soon!

Supplies:
Neat and Tangled - Kindness Matters
Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Weather Through

Playing along with:
Little Tangles - Chalkboard

4 comments:

  1. Jessica, this is perfect! Great use of N&T stamps and sequins :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and you're right...the sequins are the perfect pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design! I love the few hits of color! Gorgeous card Jessica! Thanks for playing along with us at little tangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! i love the pop of color! thanks for playing along with us at little tangles!

    ReplyDelete