Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy 'SWEET' Friday

Today, I am excited to share I card I made using some awesome Sweet Stamp Shop stamps! It was also time to break out the watercolors...AGAIN! The pairing of Sweet Stamp Shop stamps and watercolor is a match made in heaven!

I love the ability to work with several stamp sets that flow so well together! For the project below, I used Sweet Stamp Shop's Koala and Just the Basics.

 
 
Simple watercolors were used to create the background.  The koalas are stamped in gray ink. I choose to use a little shade of gray to color in the images. The sentiment is stamped in the same ink. A tiny twine bow is added to create the female koala.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Love the Koalas? Check out the rest of the adorable creatures available in the Sweet Stamp Shop store!

 
 

 Supplies:
Sweet Stamp Shop - Koala and Just the Basics
Trendy Twine - Totally Lemon Twine
Amy Tangerine - Yes, Please 6x6
Spectrum Noir Markers

1 comment: