Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Lucky Charm

Happy Saturday, everyone! I am excited to be on the Pink & Main Stamp's blog today!
 
With St. Patrick's Day next week, it is only fitting to showcase Pink & Main's Lucky Charm stamp set, as well as the popular 'inlay' technique.

 
The focal point of the card is of course the adorable leprechaun. I am continuing my goal of improving my coloring skills, so I broke out my marker to color in the leprechaun. Now it is time to create the rainbow.  I grab a variety of colors of glitter cardstock and used a rainbow die to form the rainbow. To create the 'inlaid' rainbow, I also used the rainbow die on the blue background paper. Now it is time piece the rainbow together in the rainbow spot on the background paper. To finish of the rainbow, I added two cloud die cuts. A simple sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the card. The
leprechaun is attached with foam dots to pop of the card.

 
Interested in learning more about Pink & Main Stamps?
Check out their variety of social media pages:
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Jessi
 
 
Supplies:
Pink & Main Stamps - Lucky Charm
DCWV - The Basics 6X6 Stack & Glitter Brights Cardstock Stack
Paper Smooches - Rainbow Die
Cheery Lynn Designs - Cloud & Rain Die
Chameleon Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment